Horologium RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for all things Horologium Super Cluster RPG, project I been working on since February 2012.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gameplay Difficulty

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gameplay Difficulty Empty Gameplay Difficulty Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:50 am

Tristen

So, Firstly thank you for making a map-mod and sharing it, it was fun to play.

With that part past I'll share my experience, Me and another player recently got Heart of the Swarm and found your map-mod, We played up-to the boss of the first area (large marine in the area that locks you in for the fight).
Well, we made it all the way there without spending statpoints at all, we were around level 30 or so at that point and when we finally did find out that there were all these awesome stat points to spend we had several hundred of them, Playing as the knight I had a little over 200 stamina and at that point the boss couldn't beat my regeneration.

I suppose in all that I just mean to say, If there was a hint at spending stat points, you should probably make it larger. Very Happy

Also are there any plans to continue this project? I do realize that it has been a few months since the last post on here though. Smile

-Tristen

2Gameplay Difficulty Empty Re: Gameplay Difficulty Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:29 pm

DeadZergling

Admin

Not sure if you'll ever read this or not seeing as it has been over a month, but do plan to continue this project at some point, just been taking a fairly extended break. Knight needs a lot more work, although not overly worried about boss 1 being too easy at level 30, he is after all only the first one. Glad you 2 enjoyed it!

https://horologiumrpg.rpg-board.net

3Gameplay Difficulty Empty Re: Gameplay Difficulty Sun May 03, 2015 11:18 am

rustyhedge

I will reitereate the stating post, I love the work you have put in. This smewhat reminds me of old Element RPG from SC1, which i loved a great deal.

I was not sure where to leave this feedback though it fits gameplay difficulties. Many new players seem to have a hard time relying sollely on random weapon drop when the only shop in town is for potions.

I there a way to allow cheap weapon changes in the starting village? (anything of the sort)

4Gameplay Difficulty Empty Re: Gameplay Difficulty Sun May 03, 2015 7:13 pm

DeadZergling

Admin

rustyhedge wrote:I will reitereate the stating post, I love the work you have put in. This smewhat reminds me of old Element RPG from SC1, which i loved a great deal.

I was not sure where to leave this feedback though it fits gameplay difficulties. Many new players seem to have a hard time relying sollely on random weapon drop when the only shop in town is for potions.

I there a way to allow cheap weapon changes in the starting village? (anything of the sort)

Hey first of all glad you like it, that comment is actually pretty well on the mark, I actually made Elements 6 for Brood Wars.  

Secondly, I have great news for you regarding noob weapons, a weapon shop to get starter weapons is actually going to be in within the next week, which should help out in that regard.  Most the work is already in, I just haven't had time to implement weapon shop functionality yet.  Please let me know if anything else seems off, will look into it.

https://horologiumrpg.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum